From the brand
TENKOO 600W MOTION SENSOR SOLAR STREET LIGHTS
- Low Energy-Consuming Motion Sensing Mode
Customized PIR sensor lens with a sensing distance of up to 8-10 meters, enable the light to turn full bright when people come and turn low bright automatically after people leaving for 20 seconds. This feature is very useful in saving power.
- Dusk to Dawn Operation
Along with a 54000mAh enormous battery, you can get about 25 hours of continuous lighting while using the motion sensing mode. Continuous use for 3 days after fully charge for clear illumination even on the cloudy day.
- 40000LM Super Bright Street Lamp
TENKOO solar street lights emit a wide beam angle of 150 degrees，and can cover a 2299-square-foot area when installed at 20 feet. If someone is trying to light up an entire basketball court, this is the kind of light you need.
- The solar panel must be installed in a location where it can receive full direct sunshine.
- Please verify that the lamp is working properly before installation, cover with solar panels to simulate nighttime conditions to see if the light works.
- The performance of the light is influenced by the sunlight intensity, weather and season conditions. It makes takes more time to charge on a cloudy or rainy day.
Remote Control Function
- Light up automatically in the dark and turn off in the day time or bright light condition.
- 9 level brightness can be set according to your need: 10%-100%
- The brightness cannot be adjusted under motion sensing mode. 100% brightness when motion is detected, 30% brightness when motion is not detected.
- When working under time mode(6H, 8H, 2+2, 4+4, 6+6, 4+8), the brightness can be adjusted.
- For example, press the “2+2” button, means be in constant light mode for the first 2 hours and enter the motion sensing mode for the next 2 hours. And finally close (regardless of whether it is dawn.)
- The remote control distance is 26-39ft.
1. With optical design, The monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic panels and aluminum alloy body improves solar energy conversion efficiency by at least 20%.
2. Before using for the first time, please charge it for 5-8 hours; please do not install it in a place where the sun will be blocked
3. After the solar panel is connected to the lamp body, the battery can be charged and light sensor activated.
Question and answer frequently
Q: I don’t understand the manual you wrote. Can you explain it to me?
A: Thank you for choosing TENKOO, we would like to send you with a more detailed explanation.
Q: Due to my personal reasons, a set of screws is missing. I can’t buy them by store. Could you help me.
A: Thank you for choosing TENKOO, we would like to offer you with a set of new screws or other accessories.
Q: I think I need a brighter wattage light, Do you have any other product and its parameters？
A: Thank you for choosing TENKOO, all product parameters can be viewed from our listing; of course, we can also provide you with an independent parameter list.
Q:I hope the light not to open automatically the next day. I hope to turn off it forever. How can I turn off it completely by using the remote control?
A:You can’t completely turn off it by remote control unless you disconnect the solar panel from the lamp body. This is equivalent to turn off the light sensor function, which can’t be charged during the daytime and not automatically turn on the light at night.