Beautiplove Upholstered Linen Platform Queen Size Bed Frame with Polka Dot Headboard Metal Slat Support Mattress Support No Box
|Material||Alloy Steel, Metal|
|Product Dimensions||86.02″L x 64.37″W x 41.14″H|
- Bed Dimension: The outer size of 86.02″L x 64.37″W x 41.14″H. Maximum weight capacity of 700 lbs.
- Premium Fabric: Upholstered with thick and durable polyester linen, our simple and elegant platform bed offers greater load capacity, stability, and long life cycle of usage. Perfectly suits for all decoration styles.
- Sturdy Slat Design: Strong frame with sturdy steel slat structure, Central reinforced slat support for greater load capacity, no squeak, provide good sleep.just perfect for family needs.
- Easy Assembly: All parts, instructions, and tools are neatly packed in zippered compartment in back of the headboard; easy to disassemble for storage or moving.
- Our Service:Questions will be answered within 24 hrs; free replacement, parts available with any reason. Returning without any reason in 365 days.
|Dimensions||86.02 × 64.37 × 41.14 cm|
Alloy Steel Metal
86.02 x 64.37 x 41.14 inches, 86.02L x 64.37W x 41.14H
|Country of Origin||
|Date First Available||
April 28 2022
4 reviews for Beautiplove Upholstered Linen Platform Queen Size Bed Frame with Polka Dot Headboard Metal Slat Support Mattress Support No Box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kate Jewels Inc –
ValueBought and assembled for my spare quest bedroom. Sturdy, attractive and the price was right!
Catherine Bradford –
Good quality for the price. Nice design.This bed frame was easy to assemble, although I’d recommend more than one person in doing so. I am please with the quality of the product and the overall look. It did take some getting use to as my previous frame was up quite high (18″ plus my mattress!) but I enjoy the lower level.
Good bed but wood rails are crapThe support wood is weak I mean super weak. All it took was for me to go knee in on my bed and the wood cracked.
Danielle Fox –
Very comfortableLove this bed frame! It was very easy to build and actually made my mattress feel more comfortable. I think the only complaint I can think of is that it’s a little lower to the ground than I’d like which makes storage underneath difficult.