Livinia Canberra 47.2″ Dining Table/Mid Century Modern Malaysian Oak Kitchen Table (Walnut)
|Product Dimensions||28.34″D x 47.24″W x 29.53″H|
|Table design||Dining Table|
|Special Feature||100% Solid Malaysian Oak Construction|
- 【Mid Century Modern Design】 Beautiful midcentury modern style rectangular dining table with visible natural wood grain.
- 【Solid Wood Construction】 100% authentic solid Malaysian Oak. Perfect for anyone who loves and appreciates genuine wooden products. Great choice as a kitchen table, breakfast or coffee table, or a natural wooden writing desk for your study or office.
- 【Durable and Safe】 Hardwood is much denser and stronger than softwood in nature. Carefully selected high quality hardwood makes this table more durable and stable. Rounded corners for safety and smooth surface table top.
- 【Dimensions / Weight Capacity】 47.2″ x 28.3″ x 29.5″ / Supports up to 200 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- 【Easy Assembly】 Very easy, 2 step straight forward assembly within minutes. Hardware and instructions included
- 【1 Year Warranty】 Worry free 1-year warranty. If you run into any problems or questions about your purchase or other products available at the Livinia store, our customer service representatives will assist you in any way necessary.
- 【Buy With Confidence】 All of our products are designed, manufactured, and distributed by Livinia Home Furniture. Buy with confidence!
|Dimensions||28.34 × 47.24 × 29.53 cm|
100 Solid Malaysian Oak Construction
Kitchen Home Office Dining Room
|Top Material Type||
Pine Wood Walnut Wood
Table Top Legs Hardware Assembly Instruction
28.34 x 47.24 x 29.53 inches, 28.34D x 47.24W x 29.53H
|Country of Origin||
|Item model number||
|Date First Available||
May 22 2019
Livinia, Mallif Co. LTD
10 reviews for Livinia Canberra 47.2″ Dining Table/Mid Century Modern Malaysian Oak Kitchen Table (Walnut)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Jenn Barnes –
Nice dinning tableIt’s a really good dinning table although I use it as a desk for work. Very easy to assemble and very stable. The wood texture is so pretty, so I even was surprised that the desktop is such smooth so no need to worry about splinters at all.
Meg B –
Walnut finish is grey brownWalnut finish won’t match other “walnut” finish furniture purchased from Amazon or other online budget homeware sites. It is brown, but has cool undertones, making it appear more grey than a rich brown which is what all my other “walnut” furniture looks like. Table top is solid making it seem like decent value for money (I bought it on a deep discount, so it’s not great value otherwise). Assembly has 2 bolts holding each leg in near the very top of the legs; I started to assemble it and it didn’t seem that stable. Taking the perceived lack of stability but more importantly the color, I’m returning it so I’ve never used it and can’t judge the quality or stability any more than perception
Irene C. Lastra –
Easy to assembleFinish on table top not uniform. Table looks good and is sturdy. Will meet our needs.
Sandra Meltzer –
Like this table.Attractive, comfortable kitchen table.
L. Uyechi –
Good but has scratchesIt’s great but the table top came scratched. It’s put together now so I won’t be returning it but for the price, I’d expect better. There are two large scratches.
Mrs. Hernandez –
PrácticaEs justo lo que estaba buscando. Tamaño perfecto para espacios pequeños. Todo llegó en excelente condición y antes de lo anunciado.
Denise Johnson –
Beautiful ColorBought this table for my daughter. She is delighted with it. It was very easy for her to put together and looks beautiful in her house. We are both very pleased with the table.
Haven Hawk –
Chemical smellImmediately opening the box the table smells terrible, like off gazing chemical smell.The table looks decent and sturdy, easy to assemble, but luckily I have an outdoor area which is where I immediately put the table cause it cannot be indoor with that smell. I don’t really want to keep it but the trouble to return things makes me wonder maybe I can use it in the garage or somewhere. I’ll leave it outside for a few days and see if the smell reduces at all. But even so, it has a sticker in the bottom warning about cancer in CA. I don’t know if it’s a good idea to keep this table as it was going to be the kitchen table where I’m sitting at a lot. I don’t want a table that I have to worry about health concerns tbh.Ok I’m upgrading my rating. Now that the table is finally inside. I had to leave it outside for a month or so the smell was so bad. But the chemical smell has dissipated.The table is very functional and plain looking. I don’t love the color but for the price, size is really good, it’s a good table. There’s not much out there at this kind of price.
Lao Zhang –
Not worth the money, fair qualitySee for yourself. Easy to assemble, BUT!!!! The back of this table, the wood is cracked. I would say not worth it for this price, more like a 50-dollar table