From the brand
MLILY Kids’ JAMA Collection gives children the essential sleep support they need as their bodies continue to develop.
JAMA’s joyful design and endless flexibility make the collection a perfect foundation for growing families to share lasting bedtime memories. It features a pop design that embraces a generation of parents who grew up in the early ’90s. More prominent is our team of sleep experts designed the JAMA line with children’s safety in mind, the foam and fabrics have been independently safety tested to comply with all applicable mandatory and voluntary safety standards for children’s products.
Age for Intended Use: 3 years +
Care & Maintenance:
The outer cover is removable and can be hand washed with mild soap and then hung to dry completely. If washed, the cover must be completely dry before it is put back on the mattress. MLILY USA recommends the use of a high quality, waterproof, mattress pad to protect the foam from moisture. Care should be taken to avoid spills or moisture, which will be absorbed by the visco-elastic foam if not properly protected.
MLILY USA mattresses are designed with a single sleeping surface, so they do not require flipping. However, your mattress should be rotated 180 degrees every 90 days to promote longevity and even wearing.
Your mattress must be supported by a firm, flat foundation. Examples include but are not limited to a box spring, foundation box, platform bed with adequate slats, or the floor. When using a box spring or foundation box, your frame must be built with at least one center support bar and leg.
Why choose MLILY Kids
1. Our team of sleep experts designed the Jama collection with children’s safety, wellness, and comfort in mind. The medium and medium firm feels of JAMA mattresses promotes superior spinal alignment and muscle relaxation that is essential for your child’s development. In addition, JAMA’s breathable materials improve airflow for cool, dry, rejuvenating sleep.
2. JAMA foam and fabrics have been independently safety tested to comply with all applicable mandatory and voluntary safety standards for children’s products.
3. All mattress styles in the JAMA line are under the recommended 8″, making bunk beds and standard beds with bedrails much safer and less likely to aid in falls and rollovers. Our mattresses’ low profile also helps keep little noggins safe from any under-bunk accidental head bumps.
4. Both JAMA mattresses (5″ & 7″) feature Mlily’s exclusive AdaptiFoam. A specialty open-celled foam that boosts breathability and airflow.
5. A portion of the proceeds from every JAMA 7″ supports the Special Spaces’ mission and partners to give children fighting cancer a custom and relaxing sleep space.