From the brand
Product Fit Guide
How to pick the most comfortable seat height for your table, measure the height of your counter from the floor to the underside of the counter to determine the proper height.
In general, you need at least 9-12 inches between the top of the stool and the bottom of the counter so you can sit comfortably.
- Fine Workmanship
- Sturdy Structure
- Versatile Use
- Easy to Assemble
PSNL Modern Counter Height Bar Stools
For Your Family ,For Your Beautiful Life
- We are committed to independent research and development of chairs that satisfy customers.
- From R&D to material selection, our main goal is to bring the best products and experience to customers.
- Our modern bar stools are soft and breathable, strong and wear-resistant, coexisting in comfort and appearance, and can be used in restaurants, livingrooms and other scenes.
- In addition, we also have thoughtful quality reliable services. Choosing us will bring you a perfect shopping experience.
- Weight Capacity: up to 300lbs Seat
- Dimensions: seat width: 18.5″, seat depth: 17″, seat height: 26.4″
Both beauty and comfort
Sewn by Hand
Each chair is sewn by hand. It’s a very textured product.
Durable Metal Frame with Footrest
The metal footrests add support and stability for the bar stools, also boosting your comfort.
Steel Legs with Protecter Design
Plating steel legs with non-slip and anti-scratch protecter design.
Suitable for Any Scene You Need