Queen Mattresses, Coolvie 10 Inch Queen Size Gel Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress, Individual Pocket Springs with Comfy Foam for Back
|Item Firmness Description||Medium Firm|
|Fill Material||Gel Memory Foam|
|Product Dimensions||12″L x 12″W x 63″Th|
|Top Style||Euro Top|
- 🍃【Comfy & Breathability Queen Mattress】- This queen mattresses knitted fabrics are skin friendly and super breathable, it can help to absorb moisture and balance your body temperature. Coolvie unique air-hole memory foam is hidden in the bottom of knitted fabrics. Larger air holes can speed up the flow of air and adjust the hardness of the mattress, providing you a cooling and stress releasing sleep.
- 🌈【Medium Firm Mattress with Motion Isolation】- This medium firm twin mattress constructed with comfortable memory foam and durable pocket innersprings. These pocket innersprings work independently, so they can absorbed over 90% motion disturbances from your partner. This medium firm mattress perfectly contouring to your body curve from head to toe, bouncy yet supportive, realease your body pain.
- 🕗【Sleep in Health All the Time】- Please be rest assured there is NO fiberglass inside. All foams are made consistent with CertiPUR-US standard, free of harmful substances and other heavy metals,which is suitable for all people, including the elderly and the young.
- 🚚【Rolled Mattress in a Box】- This queen size mattress in a box comes rolled compressed, vacuum sealed and packed in an 63″ X 12″ X 12″ box. It’s Easy to placed, just pull out the sealed queen mattress, cut the layer of plastic, and let it expand for 48 hours, it will expand to a 80″ X 60″ X 10″ queen mattress, then you can enjoy your perfect night.
- 📩【100 night Hassle-free Trial】- We know sleeping experiences vary from person to person, so we offers 100 nights hassle-free trial to every coolvie mattress owner, you can decide if the mattress is your cup of tea. If you have any question about your mattress, Coolvie customer service is ready to help you anytine anywhere.
|Dimensions||80 × 60 × 10 cm|
80 x 60 x 10 inches
|Date First Available||
March 17 2020
10 reviews for Queen Mattresses, Coolvie 10 Inch Queen Size Gel Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress, Individual Pocket Springs with Comfy Foam for Back
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
David’s Opinions and Reviews –
Hard, but seems sturdyI had a cheap matress for years, the kind that take the shape of your body as the springs wear out under your favorite spot. I am not sure what was causing my headaches but really wanted to go firmer than I ever did before to slow the development of a body outline after I get out of it. I am not sure if this will deliver after a year or more but the first month has seemed to deliver a better night sleep on average than my previous junk bed, and the headaches have cleared up. I can’t confirm the bed is responsible but I do believe my posture is much healthier throughout the night.I weigh 220 lbs give or take(take please) and with the 10in thick model it is super firm.For those who care about aesthetics(I don’t because it is always hidden under fitted sheets) I would say it is much better looking than any of the Ollie’s bargain mattresses I ever owned before or the cheap spring only ones I grew up with.It inflated and unrolled very easily and was quite enjoyable watching it do so! They recommend letting the springs and components as it is a hybrid bed, have 2 days to fully recover from the long compressed journey they had on the way to your home. I gave mine 24 hours as my measurements showed no noticeable change in size from the first hour to the same hour 24 hours later. I doubt that having done so would have made it softer, but please comment if you know otherwise or have any insight into how I could have compromised the quality of it by being impatient. Thanks and hope this helps others make the right choice for their own circumstances!
Annie Mouse VT –
Good value for the moneyMy biggest concern after reading reviews of other mattresses in the same price range was that it wouldn’t expand after arriving, especially since I ordered a less common size and I thought it was more likely to have sat in the package at the warehouse before being sent out. I was also wondering how an inner spring mattress would work being vacuum packed, but it rolled out smoothly and rose to normal height within the first hour. We use this as our daily couch/day bed. Together we weigh 300#s and do not have a problem with it “bottoming out” although it definitely squishes down. At night it’s also the regular bed for my 160#, 6’4″ son, and he has no complaints about it being too soft, but he does not have back issues. Your mileage may vary. After a month it’s holding up to daily use without a sag or dip in the middle. I’ll update if it starts to wear out, but otherwise am happy I chose this brand.
Only lasted 2 yrsI bought this in 2021 and by 2022 my mattress coils have collapsed on the majority of one side of the mattress. How do I contact the seller considering it’s supposed to be under a 10 yr warranty?! I’m currently pregnant and can’t sleep comfortably with one side dipped in.
Thomas Lane –
Medium firmFor the price it’s is very comfortable, easy to set up, medium firm.
Very comfortable sleep.I didn’t expect much out of a boxed mattress so was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it was. We’ll only sleep on it a half dozen times a year so didn’t want to spend a lot of money. It fluffed up well and I don’t think it sleeps any different than our expensive mattress at home.
Bf likes my bed moreThis bed is literally the best bed ive ever owned
Amazon Customer –
Very comfortable mattress nice cushion top I would buy this againVery comfortable mattress top is very nice I would buy this again
ComfortableLove the mattress, so far. I hope it holds up
Kenya Peters –
Very comfortableVery comfortable! I would recommend it!
Nighty nightNice deal, good sleep, what more can I say?