Queen Mattress,SSECRETLAND 12 Inch Hybrid Memory Foam Mattress and Individual Pocket Springs,Queen Bed in a Box with Pressure
|Item Firmness Description||Medium|
|Fill Material||Memory Foam|
|Product Dimensions||60″L x 80″W x 12″Th|
|Top Style||Pillow Top|
- 🌜 SUPPORTIVE AND PRESSURE RELIEF:The memory foam mattress queen size adopts 6 layer structure and individual pocketed springs,ensuring your body weight get relax when lying on the ssecretland mattress and don’t worry back pain
- 🌜 BREATHABLE AND COOLING:12 inch queen size mattresses foam select high-quality cotton core structure can regulate body temperature,breathable surface keep cooling all night long
- 🌜 SUITABLE FOR MOST SLEEPERS:Our queen memory foam mattress is produced and developed by the production department and research department, tested by thousands of Americans, and meets most of the sleeping habits, including stomach sleepers, side sleepers, and back sleepers.
- 🌜 MOTION ISOLATION:The mattress adopted individual pocket coils and six-layer structure that maintains spinal health. The memory foam mattress also helps you maintain a proper sleeping position and distributes your weight from toe to head evenly throughout the queen mattress in a box.
- 🌜15-YEARS WARRANTY:our mission of being US Sleep Company’s most customer-centric company,We will provide 15 years of quality and after-sales service. We will continue to work hard and practice.
|Dimensions||60 × 80 × 12 cm|
60 x 80 x 12 inches
|Country of Origin||
|Item model number||
|Date First Available||
October 25 2021
10 reviews for Queen Mattress,SSECRETLAND 12 Inch Hybrid Memory Foam Mattress and Individual Pocket Springs,Queen Bed in a Box with Pressure
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Was reluctant but love itWas on the fence of buying the bed in a box style bed but have had it about a month and love it. Thought it would be too low and not as supportive but with a 12 inch frame it’s not that low. I have a bad back and often wake up sore, was afraid these style beds would be too soft and not provide support but there is still a good firmness and I feel supported. Very comfortable and a good price. Would recommend and would by it again.Was a little disappointed in the delivery. It was delivered with the box completely open on one end and the bed exposed but it was wrapped in plastic and after it was set up looked to be no damage. Box was VERY heavy so could use better packaging to ensure it stays protected in shipping process
Finally getting quality sleepI’ve had this mattress for two nights and I am in love! Was skeptical first time purchasing bed in box but I sleep so good on this mattress that I don’t want to get out of bed!! my previous mattress I couldn’t sleep because I would be hurting so bad because of the lack of support I would have to get up I couldn’t lay in the bed any longer. as far as firmness it is quite firm especially compared to the mattress that I had but it gives me the support that I need I am a plus size woman with spine issues, neck pain etc. This mattress is what I’ve been needing my son helped me to unpackage it and then it was fully plumped up in about 5 or 6 hours I let it sit that long before I slept on it I have a quilted padded mattress cover over it and it sleeps wonderfully! very happy with the purchase. now three or four years ago I would have told you this mattress was way too firm but it’s the firmness that I’m needing these days and I seem to wake up with less pain, i also fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer of course I’ve only had it two nights but so far so good and I’m very happy with it!!
Stacy Bigelow –
This mattress is everything!The perfect soft, firm combination. I sleep like a baby at night! Best I have had hands down! I was a skeptical at first being that it’s rolled in a box. But Once the plastic is cut off, this mattress automatically starts to inflate and although it sounds weird, it does what it says it will do. The softness/firmness combo is unbelievable. First ever review also, so it must be awesome.
Seems fine but huge heavy box DELIVERED TO WRONG ADDRESS!I just unpacked. Quite a task! Tightly rolled and packed, this unrolls and self inflates an expands to a big thick firm fullsized mattress. The expanding mattress knocked me over. Two person task.It was delivered to facility next door. Different address, different TOWN. TOOK ALL DAY TO TRACK IT DOWN. Big hand truck helped move 200 yards over hill and dale.
Amazon Customer –
Better Than More Expensive BedsI was skeptical about buying a mattress online. However, my wife and I both love it. We went to a lot of stores to test more expensive beds. She likes a firm mattress. I like medium & this hybrid springs with foam are very comfortable for both of us. I highly recommend it.
It is a excellent bed for the moneyI have to say it was exactly what I expected comfortable and price range is pretty reasonable recommended
Keith D. Lichucki –
Mattress in the Loft at our cabin in the box.Not to firm, not too soft. Perfect packing for delivery and set up to our remote cabin in the woods.
David & Roberta –
Came with 2 stains on it.Mattress has several stains on it already. Was wrapped in plastic, so unsure where the stains came from. It is super comfortable so far, very bouncy. Was full fluff almost immediately, though we still allowed it to sit for over 24 hours, in a closed room.
Very soft comfortable mattress by far the best mattress I ever experiencedI like the fact that it fits perfectly on my child’s platform bed perfectly.
Jeni W. –
Super impressed!I was very skeptical about buying a mattress without seeing it first. This mattress did not disappoint. As soon as it was opened, it inflated to full size. Very impressed.