Upholstered Platform Bed Frame with Headboard/Mattress Foundation/Steel Slat Support/No Box Spring Needed/Easy Assembly,Dark
|Material||Alloy Steel, Metal|
|Product Dimensions||85.43″L x 60.22″W x 41.34″H|
|Special Feature||No Box Spring Needed|
- Fashionable Style: The line design with contracted headboard added fashionable feeling for the bed, a variety of color offers you choice, the bed of this kind of design can match with the bedroom space of arbitrary style.
- Durable Design: The lath is made of high quality metal, which is more stable and durable. At the same time, it can protect the mattress well.
- Easy Assembly: Integrated compact design can set up in minutes by assembly minimal components without additional tools.
- No Box Spring Needed: Durable steel slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring.
- Service Provided: If you have any questions, please consult customer service, we will answer your questions within 24 hours. You can enjoy a one-year unreasonable return for this product.
|Dimensions||85.43 × 60.22 × 41.34 cm|
Alloy Steel Metal
No Box Spring Needed
85.43 x 60.22 x 41.34 inches, 85.43L x 60.22W x 41.34H
|Country of Origin||
|Date First Available||
June 26 2021
10 reviews for Upholstered Platform Bed Frame with Headboard/Mattress Foundation/Steel Slat Support/No Box Spring Needed/Easy Assembly,Dark
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
super heavy at first because everything is in head boardi like that it was easy to assemble and everything it is super cute just very heavy at first and shorter than i thought but that’s completely fine for me ! not very sturdy for me but it works , MIND YOU I am 130 & it makes a cracking sound everytime i sit down the boards are a little flimsy acting .
Makenzie Rowland –
Only had it for 5 months….Yes, the bed was very easy to put together. I’ve only had the bed for 5 months, The middle support beam is bent and the wooden slats broke so easily.
Monty Ehninger –
Exactly was describedAll the parts were in the back of the headboard, pretty easy to assemble, took me about 45 minutes and I did it by myself. Two people might of made it a little easier. Exactly as described. Fit my box spring and mattress just fine. Queen size.
christopher larsen –
Bed for my sonThere was a few pieces it till some time to put together but it seemed sturdy and it worked out well for the money
Letty S –
It’s okay…The bed sits lower than I anticipated. The headboard doesn’t have any foam, it’s actually where the bed is stored for shipping purposes. The support in the middle slightly bends inward. The headboard is also shorter than what the photos depict. If disassembling and figuring out how to ship it back wasn’t going to be a pain, I’d send it back and keep looking. Overall, it’s an okay bed and gets the job done.
Jessica Iweriebor –
One of the items broke while installation.One of the items broke while installation. I want a replacement but I can’t find the seller’s email.
amy timlin –
Great bed!Love this bed. It was affordable, easy to assemble and looks amazing. Definitely recommend!
Amazon Customer –
What I received is not as picturedFirst, I do love the way it looks and it is the correct color. The pattern on the headboard is NOT what I received. My headboard is a straight vertical line pattern. Second, it is not terribly sturdy. I have had to constantly tighten a few of the screws and one of the legs has been wobbly since day one.
Great bed for priceThe assembly was ikea worthy BUT everything was very well labeled and instructions were easy to follow. It took my husband and I about an hour to complete. Definitely a 2 person job. Lovely bed for our spare room and first guest said it was a good bed to sleep on.
Decent bed for the money.Decent bed for the money. Good for people who move a lot. it all breaks down and fits into head board.