IndustrialL Bar Stool-Vintage Swivel Bar Chair-Bike Pedal Design-Kitchen Island Extra Tall Bar Stool-Anitique Guest Stool-Hright Adjustable 29-37″
- This is a unique vintage industrial style bar stool, is made of Solid Wood and Cast Iron. Features bike pedals and bike chain details, adds an element of industrial chic to your kitchen or bar area.
- Spacious solid wood seat perched atop bicycle wheel, creates a comfortable place to sit. Meanwhile, two fixed bike pedals providing a cozy footrest spot to relaxing your feet.
- With its adjustable height and swivel seat, easily meet bar height or kitchen island, enable you to enjoy your leisure time and delicious meals with this specially designed bar stool.
- Color: Silver+ Walnut
- Material: Pine wood + Iron Steel
- Cfaft: Powder Coating
- Height: 74-95cm/29-37”
- Seat dia: 33 cm / 12.99″
- Seat Thickness: 3cm/1.2inch
- Chair Weight: 9.5kg/21lbs
- Load Capacity: 150kg / 330 lb
Chain of the bar stool has been installed for you! The crank of the pedals has been welded as a footrest and cannot be rotated. There are L and R,engraved on the pedals. -Tighten the pedal (R) on chain wheel side clockwise; -Tighten the pedal (L) counterclockwise on the crank side.
Suitable Bar Table Height:41-47inch
Powder coated cast iron
Unique Bike/Bicyle Design, Pedal as Footrest
- The chain has been installed for you.
- The pedal cannot work. They are footrest.
- Due to light problems, products and pictures may have a slight color, please prevail in kind
Amazingly cool stools!I have an unusually high breakfast bar at 46” and had trouble finding tall enough stools. The seats on the stools I had were only 30” high and were not very functional. They also had seat backs which extended above my bar taking up more space. These stools can be adjusted several inches higher and fit completely under my breakfast bar saving space. They also reflect my love of bicycling and are a great conversation piece! I am decorating my place with an industrial style and these fit right in. Assembly was simple although the wrench they provided was garbage. The felt pads for the base were not very sticky, I will probably have to replace them in a couple of days. Curiously they included two bolts which have no use with the stools (see second picture). The only real negative is the seats are not padded but I am willing to trade looks and functionality for comfort!
Beautiful pieceThis is a nice bar chair and acts as a very good decor. Easy to assemble.
John Castanon –
check the threads on the crank armsone pedal needed to be right hand thread. have to go buy one at a bike shop and of course they come in pairs.
These barstools are so much fun!While the are not the most comfortable barstool you’ll find they have to be one of the most fun! Everyone that sees them thinks they are cool. The only thing better would be if the pedals actually turned. Then I could say I exercise everyday!
HeadlineIt’s cool. It would be cooler if you could peddle to make the seat go up and down.
Ronald Madruga –
Quality builtThese are great stools for the money!
H. Adamson –
Not good for short legs.The stool was really high which was exactly what I needed. It was a little lopsided though and was hard to get onto and off of since the pedal feet were a little too low for my short legs.
MX Bassist –
There is a Left Pedal and a Right PedalThis chair was fairly easy to put together however I failed to remember or know there would be a left pedal and a right pedal and the left pedal screws on counter clockwise so I was baffled until I read the other reviews.
Awesome!!The bar stools are beautiful. Very sturdy and look awesome. The assembly is very easy but I did have a hard time putting on the pedals. It was a little difficult to do so. You cant actually use the pedals and cycle and wish it was able to move but for safety reasons I get why. I do like everything about them though.
Watch the seatReally like the vintage whimsical nature of this stool. However, care should be taken before it’s packaged because the wooden seat gets a hole gouged in it. The first stool received had a thumb-nail sized hole gouged out of the seat and the stool had to be returned. The replacement stool had the same shaped mark on the wooden seat but no hole so we kept it.